Swedish Air Force 'what ifs'.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right, added this one... Just that blasted F2/F6 Lightning that's missing now... :oops: :lol:

Attachments

• Buccaneer.jpg
    Buccaneer.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
How rude! Just got kicked out from my local waterhole, just because they wanted to close up! :rolleyes:

Latest addition to this 'what if' thingmajig...

DSCF0009-62.jpg

Will be fun to figure out different camouflages for these birds. So far I only know that the Lightning and the TSR-2 will have the splinter camouflage.
Pr.9 Canberra, probably all over blue-grey, being a photo-recon bird, perhaps with a colourful tail....
As for the B-57, most likely black lower paintjob, with the top in the dark, medium green and tan... Probably not use the black there, might look odd, we'll see...
Finally, the Buccaneer....thinking the black, dark and medium green and the tan in a wrap around job here...

Just need to work the suitable Vallejo paints.... :lol:

Come across a slight 'problem'...:lol:
Which are the better ones, when it come to cockpits etc., CMK, Neomega or Pavla?

For the TSR-2, you have the CMK and Pavla cockpits and wheelbays....
For the Buccaneer, you have the Pavla and Neomega cockpits....
For the F2/F6 Lightning, you have the Aires, CMK and Neomega cockpits....
For the PR.9 Canberra, you have the CMK and Pavla cockpits....
and.....
For the B-57 Canberra you have the CMK cockpit....

As we all know the Airifx aren't all bad (right Terry? :lol:), but the cockpits leave a bit to be desired and the wheelbays.......so, decisions, decisions! :lol:

YES! Finally I can add this lass to the set up.....:lol: Now, if I only knew more about computers and had a good program, so that I could play with different camouflage styles.... :( :lol:

Attachments

• Lightning F2-F6.jpg
    Lightning F2-F6.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back