Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Today it's Glenn's Birthday. Have a great one my friend :occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7:

100 lat !!! 100 lat !!! 100 lat !!!

Sorry I missed the party...again !.

Hope you had a good one Bro, now put the leftover beer down and get back to working on your '47 ! :)

Thanks again guys, and you didn't miss it, it's still my birthday here. I'm sitting at work doing absolutely nothing because yesterday when I asked for it off I was told we would be "Too busy". I plan to cut out early and do some work on the Tigercat and have more than a cocktail or three.

Same here Glenn, from a (thankfully) former Ill-Noiseian have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH MANY MORE TO COME
P.S. Ill-Noise send you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY I.O.U.

I was able to cut out early and did get a lot done on the Tigercat (wile having a few beers) and then had a good dinner and watched Return of the Jedi in preparation for seeing the new Star Wars movie this weekend. All in all not too bad of a day

Mike, I'm counting down the time until I too can be an Ex-Ill-Noiseian. 7 years and counting. This has to be the most effed up state in the union. Don't know if you herd it but the Governor and the Legislator can't agree on anything so we haven't had a budget since some time last summer. They even stopped paying out on Lottery ticket winners. Haven't stopped selling tickets, just paying out. Your well rid of this state.

...and watched Return of the Jedi in preparation for seeing the new Star Wars movie this weekend.
It's a great episode, I think JJ Abrams did ok with it.

I'll save you the wait though, Commander Adama dies in the end - you're welcome.

...This has to be the most effed up state in the union...
Yeah...I think California has you guys beat with shear stupidity, corruption and a classic case of the blind leading the blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back