T Bolts Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For the last few years I've known that I would soon have to replace the roof on the lake house and was on the waiting list of a local contractor when this happened a while back during a high wind. I'm just glad it happened before the new roof went on

I took the last picture from my dock last weekend just after dawn and was very pleased with it.

Today was a beautiful day although a bit chilly so I decided to continue work on the third retaining wall. All I was able to do on it since I lasted posted about it here was some more digging just before the weather turned last fall. Today I finished the digging on about 2/3rds of the length, set the first course of leveling blocks, and the first two courses of wall block. When done it will be 6 courses high.
The first picture calls out all 3 walls with red numbers. #1 at the right was the first one I did about 6 years ago and is 2 feet tall. I built #2 a couple of years ago and is 3 feet tall. #3 will be the last one and will also be 3 feet tall. The area between #2 and # 3 will be filled with a mixture of compose and topsoil and will be our vegetable garden.

Thanks guys.
I think this is going to be the last big project like this I will be doing. The mind keeps coming up with ideas but the body can't carry them out any more. After yesterdays work I can hardly move. Every joint in my body is screaming at me.

Users who are viewing this thread