Taking heading 270, towards the sunset!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

UPDATE! Jumping back into the frey!

After 6 months of "semi-retirement" I decided to jump back into the game. Last Friday I accepted a full time position with Air Methods. Air Methods - Air Medical Transport I'll be working at their corporate offices as a maintenance planner. I could have hung on a few more years but was actually getting board and even frustrated with some of my "clients." As my cousin used to say, "I give you books, you eat the covers." As of right now my start date is January 6. Wish me luck! :)

Good stuff brother. Into the rotorwing world.

After 6 months of "semi-retirement" I decided to jump back into the game. Last Friday I accepted a full time position with Air Methods. Air Methods - Air Medical Transport I'll be working at their corporate offices as a maintenance planner. I could have hung on a few more years but was actually getting board and even frustrated with some of my "clients." As my cousin used to say, "I give you books, you eat the covers." As of right now my start date is January 6. Wish me luck! :)
Good luck Flyboy. I hope this works out well for you. =)

Hope your new position works out great.
Not sure exactly what you were doing in semi- retirement but your cousins phrase" I give you books, you eat the govers" describes perfectly my experience freelancing as a guitar instructor. I wanted to teach music theory and how to apply it and the students just wanted me to teach them the latest pop song, if they showed up at all. After about 6 months I couldn't take it anymore.

Hope your new position works out great.
Not sure exactly what you were doing in semi- retirement but your cousins phrase" I give you books, you eat the govers" describes perfectly my experience freelancing as a guitar instructor. I wanted to teach music theory and how to apply it and the students just wanted me to teach them the latest pop song, if they showed up at all. After about 6 months I couldn't take it anymore.

It's how I'm dealing with my main client. I may tell him to pound sand this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back