Terrorist Profiling... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
I thought I should post this because well frankly I agree with it. Unfortunatly I know this thread is going to turn into a sludge fest because some Liberal is going to come into this thread and say I dont have a right to express my opinion even though that is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, is it not?

Oh well here we go:

To ensure we Americans never offend anyone -- particularly fanatics intent on killing us -- law enforcement and security screeners are not allowed to "profile" people in public places or security checkpoints. However, they will continue to perform random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year-old congressmen with metal hips and even Medal of Honor recipients. But targeting male Islamists between the ages 17 and 40 constitutes "ethnic profiling."

Let's pause a moment and review....

In 1968, an El Al flight in route to Israel was hijacked by: (a) A disabled Rabbi (b) Christians on their way to the Holy Land (c) A retired group of tourists (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1972, 11 Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics by: (a) Your grandmother (b) A Midwest auto-parts dealer (c) A mom and her 6-year-old son visiting from Indiana (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by: (a) A bluegrass band (b) Dallas Cowboy fans (c) A tour group of 80-year-old women (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

During the 1980's numerous Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by: (a) A family on their way to Disney World (b) Jesse Ventura (c) A Boy Scout Troop (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: (a) A pizza delivery boy (b) The UPS guy (c) Geraldo Rivera making up for a slow news day (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70-year-old disabled American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by: (a) A girls' choir (b) A hardware store owner (c) A secretary (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver was murdered by: (a) A Marine officer with two weeks leave (b) A plumber going to visit his mom (c) A Catholic nun (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: (a) A college-bound freshman (b) A cardiac surgeon on his way to Houston (c) A waitress (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by: (a) A starving actress (b) A mom with a newborn (c) Twin six-year-old boys (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1995, a plot to blow up U.S.-bound international flights over the Pacific was attempted by (a) Hawaiian school kids (b) An decorated Vietnam Veteran (c) Twin sisters on their way to Paducah (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by: (a) A local TV weatherman (b) A dad and his two sons on a ski trip (c) A widower going to visit his grandchildren (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2000, 17 sailors died in an attack on the USS Cole (DDG 67) in Yemen by: (a) A child in a stroller (b) A high school class on their way to visit Washington, DC (c) Newlyweds on their way to Miami (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked -- two flown into the World Trade Centers, one into the Pentagon and one into the ground in rural Pennsylvania. They were hijacked by: (a) A retired police officer on a mission trip to Haiti (b) A firefighter going to Maryland for training (c) An paramedic on his way to vacation in Hawaii (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002 the United States liberated Afghanistan from: (a) USAID relief workers (b) Jewish Pilgrims (c) Christian missionaries (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl and other Westerners were kidnapped and beheaded by: (a) The Peace Corp (b) Scottish clansmen (c) Cuban refugees (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, more than 330 hostages in Beslan and 130 hostages in Moscow were murdered in sieges by: (a) Russian exchange students (b) A Swiss medical delegation (c) Christian Church planters (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, more than 200 visitors to Bali were killed by terrorist bombs placed at tourist sites by: (a) An orphan ministry director (b) A Wal-Mart buyer (c) Australian veterans group (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, two snipers terrorized residents in the Baltimore-Washington area by randomly murdering 13 people, and seriously injuring three others. The snipers were: (a) Boys Club recruiters (b) AmeriCorps volunteers (c) Members of AARP (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2003 the United States liberated Iraq from "The Butcher of Baghdad," but most American military personnel were killed by: (a) Iraqi school-girls (b) Street vegetable venders (c) Women without burkas (c) AAA repairmen (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2003 and 2004, members of several terrorist cells in the U.S. were arrested and charged with conspiring to attack various U.S. infrastructures. They were all: (a) Mormons (b) Retired postal workers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2004, more than 200 Spanish civilians were murdered on trains by bombs in Madrid, detonated by: (a) Morning commuters (b) A three-year-old Chinese girl (c) Flamenco dancers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005 more than 50 UK citizens were killed by bombs on trains in London, detonated by: (a) Rail workers (b) Those unable to hail taxis (c) Wheelchair-bound grandmothers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005, there were hundreds of casualties, men, women and children, killed by bombs in Jerusalem, Riyadh and Amman. These innocent civilians were murdered by: (a) Construction workers (b) Farmers (c) Christian missionaries (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005, the city of Paris, and other European cities experienced an extended period of riots and destruction. The unrest was led by: (a) "Youth" (b) Soccer fans (c) Catholic nuns (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2006, dozens of Israeli civilians have been killed by rockets launched by: (a) the Salvation Army (b) remnants of the 'Jackson Five' (c) the cast of 'Friends' (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2006, a plot to blow up 10 U.S.-bound planes from the U.K. was foiled before being carried out by (a) members of the royal family (b) Japanese tourists (c) groupies of the band 'Cream' (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2007, raids in connection with Jihadi attacks in Western Europe led to the arrests of (a) Anglican Flower Guild members (b) Scottish sheep herders (c) French farmers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

The five men arrested after their conspiracy to kill American military personnel at Fort Dix, New Jersey, was discovered were: (a) NASCAR fans (b) political advisors for John Edwards (c) inner-city ministry volunteers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

Since the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom, more than 3,000 Americans have been murdered by terrorists. An additional 50,000 Iraqi men, women and children have also been murdered by terrorists. Most of the combat and civilians casualties were the result of bombs detonated in civilian population centers by: (a) Fruit vendors in Baghdad (b) Disgruntled transit union workers (c) Iraqi schoolteachers (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

Currently, the FBI reports that there are major terrorist cells still in U.S. urban centers. Several of these cells have been uncovered since 2001 and cell members arrested. In every case, the terrorists cell members were: (a) Southern Baptists Conventioneers (b) Lutheran Youth Groups (c) Presbyterian Elders (d) Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

I thought I should post this because well frankly I agree with it. Unfortunatly I know this thread is going to turn into a sludge fest because some Liberal is going to come into this thread and say I dont have a right to express my opinion even though that is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, is it not?

Liberals...And now they want to bring back the "Fairness Doctrine", so they obviously don't believe in the 1st amendment. And if anyone doesn't think that the ACLU is the 2nd greatest threat to this country, behind the terrorists, then they are not paying attention. Hopefully we'll all pay attention come November, 2008. :mad:

Yeah, I saw that email go around a few years back. Profiling, for lack of a better word, works. If you have limited assets, going after everyone is a waste of those assets. Figure out the high threats and go after them.

Only need a few more attacks where TSA was checking out Granny from Deluth while Abdul from Iran skates by to see that standard tank.

Having an opportunity to watch profiling it is alive and well at US customs and immigration when I cross the border I watch to see who's in front of me if its a person of ME heritage I switch lanes knowing full well if I'm behind him I'm in for a wait

I just think there is some truth to this and people that want to be politicaly correct dont understand this.

I see this kind of profiling at the Frankfurt Airport here in Germany and I was glad!

Agree with this post and I too saw this a few years back. I'm just dumbfounded as I've never heard or seen a positive alternative put forth by the Left if they're so against this kinda stuff. Its not just borders. Philly is having a high gun-murder rate and a few mayoral canidates have suggested Stop and Frisk. OMG the uproar that caused. Same day 3 more were killed on the streets. They can always bitch about something but never give a solution. A solid solution.

I agree with profiling but who controls the profiler or is that liberal jibberish . Just for your info the customs and immigration people in the US do not have to apply the same "rights" to border entrances as you enjoy .It is up to the discretion of the agent at the border who or what they let in . They can make an arbitory decision based on their instincts . I know this from experience I have crossed the border to the US 100's of times ( only twice since 9/11 ) including what i feel is a record seventeen times in 1 day .

Good question. The profilers need to be controlled but it certainly can not be someone with a liberal agenda. "Oh I dont want to heart your feelings...." That is what it would be like.

Good question. The profilers need to be controlled but it certainly can not be someone with a liberal agenda. "Oh I dont want to heart your feelings...." That is what it would be like.
The profiliers everyone are talking about are the minimum wage rent a cops running the metal detectors at the airport not the immigration guys . You get what you pay for some fat guy or lady wanna be cop who is given their first crack with authority. How do you monitor them , if some body gets a little lippy with them they'd do the exact thing we all would do cause the person giving the lip all the grief they could handle. The little old lady from Duluth might just have said the wrong thing to the wrong person .

Agreed but then also they couldn't go to the other extreme. I believe this is needed and it is right to do as no-one has the manpower to search everyone who goes to through the airport. It is just plain sense.

I think you can add to your posting:-

Currently, the attempted bombers in the UK targeting nightclubs, airports etc are either. (a) Noise abatement protesters (b) Greenpeace protesters (c) Late night shoppers (d) Overseas Islamist fanatics between the ages of 17 and 40.

Had to take out male as they have arrested a female as well

Then that is another area you need to beef up and proffesionalize. Its an area I truly understand. I work in Animal Control. For years we were "Dog Catchers". But over time it has developed into a quasi-law enforcement career. I'm been through Health department training, the Police Academy twice, etc. Now we're a part of EM and at one point were going in for SWAT to be with entry teams for those bad guys with vicious dogs. Its changed for the good.

Same must be done for the airport screeners and such. As much as I'm a conservative I thought leasing the ports to Dubai was a no-no on Bush's part. You must educate and proffesionalize the jobs whose duty is to protect these ports of entry and have someone with the balls to tell Michael, Al, Hillary and the lot to shut up when an ME immigrant or anyone who could be a threat is detained longer than usual.

I have travelled through Asia frquently. Every one gets screened as best as possible. And yes its an inconvience but I would rather the inconvience than a bomb going off on an aircraft. Are religious differences taken into account. I believe yes it is. And also remember in Asia you have Asian Muslims between 17 to 40 years of age whom could be Islamic Fundamentalists but then you could have Tamils or Sihks or any religious extreme organisation members. Are they profiled. I would say yes they are. But as for screening at airports and entry areas is treated the same way as far as I have observed. I found the best way to avoid any problems at the airports was just to wait your turn be screened put up with it and be pleasant to security staff police officers and military doing the screening. Me thinks Lefties have a problem when it comes to common sense any way. As Adler has pointed out. If profiling is used in Criminal detection or law enforcement in criminal laws such as profiling serial killers and no one objects to that as I understand it. Can't see the difference in profiling in other areas

I think you can add to your posting:-

Currently, the attempted bombers in the UK targeting nightclubs, airports etc are either. (a) Noise abatement protesters (b) Greenpeace protesters (c) Late night shoppers (d) Overseas Islamist fanatics between the ages of 17 and 40.

Had to take out male as they have arrested a female as well

Yeah, now both sexes are commiting terrorist attacks. I remember a few years ago, they showed on the news a video tape of two female Palestinian kamikazes who attacked Israel public places.

It only prove that Islamists are getting smarter... Why blow themselves up when they can use women instead ? After all, aren't women considered a second-class life form by Islamists ? Right between the dog and the sheep ? :rolleyes:

Yeah, now both sexes are commiting terrorist attacks. I remember a few years ago, they showed on the news a video tape of two female Palestinian kamikazes who attacked Israel public places.

It only prove that Islamists are getting smarter... Why blow themselves up when they can use women instead ? After all, aren't women considered a second-class life form by Islamists ? Right between the dog and the sheep ? :rolleyes:

Is that why islamic Men are confused. they like things with four legs not 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back