Thalys 'shooting' (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

we really cannot do anything until the muslin nations ALL say enough is enough and decide to police their own ( or try )...
Don't hold your breath while waiting. Just look at the invasion of the EU by way of the Mediterranean and it won't be too long before these "refugees" start demanding your conversion to their belief by threat of death. Only those who are persecuted and threatened by genocide at the hands Muslim societies should have asylum. Send the rest back to where they came from.

i am not holding my breath ( at least for muslim nations to wake up ) by any stretch of the imagination. and yes look at ALL those refugees....and look at the agenda of IS and AQ and especially the Khorasan group....what a simply lovely way to sneak hundreds of operatives into Europe in broad daylight!!!

i am not holding my breath ( at least for muslim nations to wake up ) by any stretch of the imagination. and yes look at ALL those refugees....and look at the agenda of IS and AQ and especially the Khorasan group....what a simply lovely way to sneak hundreds of operatives into Europe in broad daylight!!!

They dont even have to sneak in operatives. The French say the most problematic group of miltants in France are FOURTH generation immigrants.

Now there's protests because the Macedonians won't allow Syrian refugees across their border.

Since when was it any nation's duty to allow a mass group of people to enter? I can see Macedonia's point of view as they have internal problems, a poor economy and allowing a group of people in will increase the burden on the infrastructure but the media and bleeding hearts don't see it that way...

Now there's protests because the Macedonians won't allow Syrian refugees across their border.

Since when was it any nation's duty to allow a mass group of people to enter? I can see Macedonia's point of view as they have internal problems, a poor economy and allowing a group of people in will increase the burden on the infrastructure but the media and bleeding hearts don't see it that way...

When was it ever allowed for people just to march into next door because it offers a better life and DEMAND a better life? In 3 months time when they have been educated at the mosque they will start laying down what they will and will not accept. As soon as they get the vote they will vote for one of their own and slowly turn where they have arrived to into the place they left.

Last edited:
sounds like some of our latest immigration reforms.....
We need some sort of reform, the "surprise guest" immigration is overwhelming our system. The current immigration laws set in place allow a quota each year so the system can accomodate them. What needs to be done, is send the illegals back and have them do it like everyone else. File a visa application and/or enter the entry-visa lottery and come in the right way.

When was it ever allowed for people just to march into next door because it offers a better life and DEMAND a better life? In 3 months time when they have been educated at the mosque they will start laying down what they will and will not accept. As soon as they get the vote they will vote for one of their own and slowly turn where they have arrived to into the place they left.
We are actually having this problem here in the U.S., much like areas of France and England, where Islamic leaders are making more demands on towns/neighborhoods where they have moved in. Recently, in a Texas town, muslims moved in next to a ranch and decided to build a mosque. They demanded that the rancher sell the land to them and he refused. They tried to take him to court and they tried to bully him all to no avail. What did the rancher do? He started a Friday night pig racing event (like horse or dog racing, except with pigs) and it became a huge hit with the community. The Muslims no longer want the land.

As far as the refugee thing, don't get me weong, when people are in trouble, certainly lend them a hand. But places like Italy and Greece are already overwhelmed by the boat refugees and they have to foot the bill until (and if) the UN reimburses them. Smaller countries like Macedonia simply cannot help...they are having trouble helping thier own and I feel that it's wrong for anybody to shame them into accepting refugees when other places are available.

We need some sort of reform, the "surprise guest" immigration is overwhelming our system. The current immigration laws set in place allow a quota each year so the system can accomodate them. What needs to be done, is send the illegals back and have them do it like everyone else. File a visa application and/or enter the entry-visa lottery and come in the right way.

you will never get elected to office spouting silliness like that. you would end up with only one vote...mine.

you will never get elected to office spouting silliness like that. you would end up with only one vote...mine.
lol...thanks, but I wouldn't want the job. Politicians, Lawyers and Pedophiles have my eternal contempt and if I were put in a room with any or all of the afore-mentioned, it would get rather ugly in a hurry.

By the way, I meant to post a good analogy of the immigration problem earlier: think of a social system like an Asian ferry, it has a certain amount of passengers it can safely carry and they sell tickets accordingly. However, once you have the paying passengers aboard, the extra passengers rush aboard as the ferry leaves the dock. There's so many people aboard, the authorities can't tell who belongs and who doesn't, but the ferry sails anyway. The problem is, the ferry simply cannot handle the burden and it capsizes and sinks.
In the aftermath, there's always finger pointing and fault-finding, but the bottom line is, had the ferry enforced the boarding of paying passengers only and enhanced security to stop the non-paying passengers from getting aboard, the ferry would not have capsized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back