That's Gotta Hurt (Warning: VERY Graphic Injury)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All I have to say is what the hell kind of farm puts up a 220 volt fence????
Coming from a ranch background I've worked with tons of electric fencing and have yet to work with anything that would blow your willie off-anything that powerful would destroy whatever stock you are trying to contain.
Is this a prison fence or a border fence?

Coming from a ranch background I've worked with tons of electric fencing and have yet to work with anything that would blow your willie off-anything that powerful would destroy whatever stock you are trying to contain.

Beats the hell outta me, Cota. I'm just relating it as I received it. Either way, that was a brutal day of reckoning. The stupid story is pure fabrication on my part. I too thought the same, but perhaps it was in a slaughterhouse or dangerous game farm. I don't know. I have grabbed and electric fence before (at the prodding of my evil grandmother). While it shocked the **** out of me, it was very low voltage/amperage.

I was thinking the same thing. Ive been shocked by 120 and 220 ..... and although it was rather unpleasant, I never got burned.

It's not just the voltage gents... its the current. And 220V will fry you to a crisp with ample current.

It's true. My teacher in high-school once told me that it is more painful to be shocked by 0.1V at 100A rather than being shocked by 100V at 0.1A.

Still, I do believe also that it must have been a border/prison fence... Because I've seen (and even got shocked by) a farm fence (used for keeping horses in the field)... It hurts like hell, but I never got burned. Plus it doesn't look like the fence graphic you posted... The fence was made of only one wire.

Oh it is just too common that some drunk pisses on an electric fence, but fortunately most fences aren't very powerful and just give off a mighty zap to the tallywacker and then that's it. This guy was just very unlucky with pissing on a fence capable of keeping back an elephant and ended up roasting his privates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back