The Animal World from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

funny I think that buck is about average from up here in the NW. We have some monster Roosevelts feeding just off I-5 freeway some 30 miles to my north. when I ride out of Glendale,OR up in the hills I have to be on the watch as those dudes do not give off any warning signals when they decide to take their babes' across a road...........like a freight train acomin ~

I ran into those peckers so many years ago on a south-side climb of Mt St. Helens before it blew it's top and what a sight it was........

got it Dan, funny after I posted I thought to myself man that sucker sure has a narrow face and the colour is wrong for an Elk .............. doh !!! I apoligize for my stupidity ..........

I see the back canter of the dead boy is incredibly tall for an Elk, the broadness is common but the height of that dude is fantastic

Yeah me too.

I just read today that some female sharks can store sperm for over 6 months to delay or chose their time of pregnancy. In addition some Hammerhead females can actually asexually reproduce without male DNA.

Be afraid gents. Be afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread