The Ashes Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, you blokes do suck at cricket. But you never know Skim, this could be the year Canada takes world cup cricket by storm.

But I doubt it!:lol:

Its ok I just find CC's fatalistic attitude funny. course we will lose even if we win sort of scenerio. But can you imagine Collingwood losing to the Kenyans oh hell take this image away please i may **** meself laughing

Yeah, you blokes do suck at cricket. But you never know Skim, this could be the year Canada takes world cup cricket by storm.

But I doubt it!:lol:

What are you on about?! Did you not see last year, John Davison made the fastest World Cup century ever for Canada! They have my full support 8)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4IZ9WHl1g

(We'll skip the fact hes actually an Aussie :lol: )

Well Skim my wife doesn't have a clue on cricket either. Come to think about it she doesn't know about Rugby Union or League. First time she saw a Super 12 game of Rugby Union 2 years ago. She said quiet loudly you are not playing that and why are they trying to kill the man with the ball?

Well Skim my wife doesn't have a clue on cricket either. Come to think about it she doesn't know about Rugby Union or League. First time she saw a Super 12 game of Rugby Union 2 years ago. She said quiet loudly you are not playing that and why are they trying to kill the man with the ball?

:lol:

its all satisfying Gnomey for you for me its ok as well. can't win them all just the important ones like Ashes series huh

Well, we may not have the top spot in One Dayers...but at least we have the Ashes!:lol:

We can't win them all, and defeat was certainly inevitable...but to lose to the Kiwis! Oh, the shame of it all!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back