The best Signature pic

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rebel8303 said:
I think the spit is great. But that image isn't flattering at all.
Well, i did radio down to the photographer that this will be my last buzz for the day, caus i had a bit of a hard on..
And since you are German i better add these ;) ;) ;) or i might get you back up aswell :)

Yep. People on this site are like that. See my Italian flag? NO-ONE in my family is Italian, and neither am I. Ive never been there and I dont know any Italians. But I like it :lol:

I new there was something fishy about you..I mean, Chedder cheese and Italians don't mix. Parmesan cheese yes, Cheeder no....
Btw, English Chedder cheese is the best in the world...FACT!
Since you don't like the Mosquito or Spitfire, i'll take you for a American..Right?

I think we can all agree that this is the best bird around:

Debbie_Harry%20A85.gif

And as you can see she has great set of wings as well ;)

Hot Space

Damn you GrG! :lol:

Yes G/C, despite my seemingly never ending hate for British planes, I am British!

But German planes are so much more cool and well, American planes are just better ;)

So if I just said all that, Why is there a Stirling in my signature? God knows! :lol:

yes if you want a patriot come to me lol, and irish cheddar's better than english...........

What about this signature...what do you think of it...really...I'd be quite interested to find out... :)

Attachments

• sign2_291.jpg
    sign2_291.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 747
most everyones sig on these forums are WAY too big...........

I'll prefer a small but rather tidy recon clasp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back