The Better Metallica Album....

Which is The Better Metallica Album....

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry.

I'm not wrong.

Quoted from Encyclopedia Metallica.com

Having done his audition for Metallica, Kirk was accepted into the band; on this day he did his first gig with them in New Jersey. Exodus, Kirk's previous band, went on to release some good thrash albums in the 80's and early 90's.

May 1983
They went into the studio to record their first album, Kill 'Em All , produced by Paul Curcio. Originally, this album was to be called "Metal Up Your Ass", but the record distributors refused to release an album with such a name. The name was immediately changed to Kill 'Em All , in reference to the record industry's distributors.

and quoted from wiki

After Mustaine's departure, Metallica recruited Kirk Hammett, Exodus guitarist and one-time student of guitar legend Joe Satriani, whisking him into the studio barely a month after joining to record the album.

So hmmmm...............

Encycmet is a great website! I have been visiting it since the 90s almost religiously every day.

It would not be so bad if Hussars was not so straight foward "You are wrong, I know I am right!!!!" :lol:

Below is a pic of Hussars...

Attachments

• hussars.JPG
    hussars.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 135
It would not be so bad if Hussars was not so straight foward "You are wrong, I know I am right!!!!" :lol:

Below is a pic of Hussars...

well it does say on your thread

In April 1983 shortly before the release of there first album Kill em All, Kirk Hammett replaced Dave Mustaine due to drug and alcohol problems among others.

So sorry if i took it the wrong way :rolleyes:

All it says is shortly before the release of the album. It does not say that Kirk did not do the recording.

So I am sorry that you cant take things the right way :rolleyes:

if adler wasn't going to end this argument i would have :)

I voted for kill em all. although my favourite metallica song (ride the lightning) is on the RTL album, kill em all has some of metallica's greatest songs on there

Eagle i dont recall once ever having one discussion with you, so why you would be frusterated i dont know, so dont include yourself as some sort of victim please

Secondly to everybody else as hard as it is for me to do this with my big ego is admit that i was wrong...........im gonna do it........I WAS WRONG!

Now how about everybody reply Maturely, to my post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back