Dec 30, 2008 #1 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 . Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
Dec 30, 2008 #3 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk I been going to FL for years and the Merlins and Griffon always get a good crowd I think its a clever way to display them much better than static or cutaways (all though the IWM's one is beautifully done) nice Vid Gary, big smile.
I been going to FL for years and the Merlins and Griffon always get a good crowd I think its a clever way to display them much better than static or cutaways (all though the IWM's one is beautifully done) nice Vid Gary, big smile.
Dec 30, 2008 #4 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,146 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice Gary.
Dec 30, 2008 #5 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. WAY COOL geedee WAYCOOL!!!!!!!!
Jan 1, 2009 #6 B beaupower32 Tech Sergeant 1,824 47 Joined Jun 10, 2007 Location Lancaster, California Nice, im jelous.
Jan 1, 2009 #7 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Dude..that is freakin awesome