The Do-335

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he's putting up some sources Kurfurst....

From what I can make out of the mix of garbage and verbal insults, he merely repeats the same since the begining of the thread about the lack of spares, 'absymal sortie rates' etc. etc., none of which has been supported so far by anything, in fact contested by Groehler, Janda, Poruba, Price, even Murray etc. while being very generous of titles such as nazi, illitarate, racist, etc. that normally leads to straight banning on civilised boards.

He makes a couple of vague references to Murray and others, hiding behind their authority, but as shown above, those opinions attributed to Murray are wishful.

I have asked him several times now to provide source to some of his previous statements, none come, the only response coming from that direction is a mix of curses and nazi-calling, mixed with a mantra that he had already provided a 'vast amount of sources' and/or he does not have provide any, for some obscure reason.

Urs are what exactly??

For what, exactly? Forgive me I don`t bother to reply line-by-line to the lame hysterics above, I don`t see much point in engaging in what I consider a waste of time.

If you ask what sources I have used so far, the figures come from Groehler, Murray, Price, Janda, Poruba, Shores, and the available transcripts of German unit strenght and serviceability reports from the war from the Bundesarchiv-Militärarchiv in Freiburg, either from primary or secondary sources, while some of the facts I mentioned like German AFV chassis are self-evident with even the most basic research (I don`t think we have to into lenght, that, for example, the Panzer III and IV used the same engine, or that the StuG III/IV, Jagdpanzer IV, Hummel, StuH 42, Brummbär etc. used either the III or IV chassis, and the same engine of course. It is evident.) our excited friend appearantly missed to do, probably being too busy with pumping up more bile, being in a dire lack of other qualities.

Some of Parsifals beiefs may be off some, but the shoe fits on both of ur feet.....

I do not think I have described anyone else in this thread

illiterate,
a nazi,
uneducated
wishul for extermination of races,
wishful of burning of books,
bullshit-opinioned,
with swastikas marching through his head,
incredibly stupid,
very ill informed,
Idiot Gerry
liar
racist

and all sorts of other nice things. Parsifal on the other hand did, and it is not the first time he expresses his dislike of others challenging his opinion in such ugly manner, all in one post.

So I am in great doubt if any of us disagreeing with parsifal would really wear the same shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back