The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many many apologies guys, I was with my youngest daughter and her cello teacher, her lesson ran late as they were discussing college's (also forgot my phone so couldn't get to the meet with that either) and I totally missed the do.

Many thanks for the invite, I'll make a better effort the next time, there will be a next time right?
That depends if there are still members that want to do this. We'll see. I guess if enough members indicate that it's time for another meeting, they will let it be known in this thread and I or someone else will organise the next one.

I was thinking, should we organise another meeting again? I do not necessarily have to be involved. Having Europeans and Americans in the talk usually rules out our aussie friends because of the timing I guess, which is a pitty. Why does the world have to be round? Very inconvenient with all the different timezones. I should be a flat-earther. I rather prefer the earth looking like a pizza. Makes me hungry.....

Anyway, leave your comments below.

Having Europeans and Americans in the talk usually rules out our aussie friends because of the timing
I'm a night owl and wouldn't mind checking in on the backside of the clock. As an airline mechanic, and later as a "freight dog" pilot, that was when I worked. (Gee, maybe that's why I don't sleep so well these days!)
"Anytime, baby!"
Cheers,
Wes

I'm interested but my work, MBA studies, and 2 kids under 5 limit my availability. So I would say whoever is interested should get it going, and if I can join, I will.

Do we get a free, commemorative bumper to go with the sticker ??
I'd be in, but I ain't got the set up to be seen or heard - probably just as well, there may be kids watching !!!!

It would be my honor to have such meetting! And a side question: is there any way to join the meeting with mobile? I have PC, but I don't have webcam right now.

Great to have you onboard, Artesh. I really need to find the time to set this up. Anyone a proposition as for the day of the week an time of the day that would suite the best? Maybe best to use the GMT time zone as a reference?
Thank you, Marcel. And about day and time, I'm on holidays for 3 weeks, so whenever it be, I'm OK with it.

September 12, 2021 is the next Zoom meeting? If so, that sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back