The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will be camping with my family Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so I am not available then.

Saturday morning I am taking a 3 hour exam in one of my Masters degree classes.

Sunday afternoon I have two Fantasy Football Drafts.

otherwise I am available.

Okay, I've sent a message to Njaco Njaco as well. Feeling better now. So can start planning. DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet , seems like your schedule is quite full this week. Would the week after be better?
I'm in no hurry, best to find a time and date that suites as many people as possible. I'm still planning from CET as that seems the easiest, especially since none of the Aussies or Kiewies seem to be interested. If we start from US East or west coast time, it usually will end up in the middle of the night for us Europeans, so then I guess weekends are preferred (maybe weekend is best anyway as quite some of us are working during the day).

Okay, I'll collect the email addresses that I have here to see if I have every one. The ones that haven't attended before, send me an email address I can use to invite you.

Last edited:
me joining in is entirely dependent on how busy i am at work, it looks pretty quiet as of now but that will probably change in the next few days.
i will try my best to jump in even if to just say hi :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back