The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True, but you guys have relevant things to say, me, not so much.

1598298091706.png

542 likes and 113 trophies suggests otherwise.

View attachment 592675

542 likes and 113 trophies suggests otherwise.
First let me apologize for being so negative, this past week had me questioning my own self worth and unfortunately it started boiling over into my posts here, please forgive me for that. It was not my intent to look for compliments etc.

Second, thank you for your kind words, they were simple but struck a very strong chord with me. Mom always said, never underestimate what a few kind words may do for someone, well, you proved that today, thank you.

I would also say, that if there's a tele-meeting, count me in schedule allowing.

Peter Gunn Peter Gunn , sounds like you really need this meeting. I'll see if Njaco Njaco would like to join. He missed the last one, just like DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet . Hope you guys have a little patience. I'm feeling a little under the weather at the moment so I had the doctors scratching the backside of my eyeballs again in hunt for a virus. Will try to set this up when I'm feeling a bit better

Last edited:
If the timing is right I'll play, but so sorry, no camera on the machine so you won't see my locks carefully cultivated since February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back