The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And I screwed up and missed out again folks. I truly am sorry. The Commander in Chief had me out viewing land for sale. We are looking some good acreage out in the country to build our next house.
Sometimes ya just gotta pull rank!
I should talk, I got wrapped up in troubleshooting the houseboat motor and spaced most of the meeting.

Hey guys, sorry I missed it. My band uses Jitsi Meet to do this. Its free and has unlimited time. We have talked for 2 plus hours. And you can have about 50 people on at the same time. If everyone wants to try, we can pick a day and try unless Zoom is ok. I'm pissed I missed everyone.
Zoom was fine and even works on my self build OS.

But you only have 40 minutes? Am I correct? And a limited number of people? Jitsi Meet doesn't have that. Just offering a different solution. No worries.

No, they lifted that after the pandemic started. My friends and I use it for much longer when we meet up for beers. Just easier because we are in the same time zone

But you only have 40 minutes? Am I correct? And a limited number of people? Jitsi Meet doesn't have that. Just offering a different solution. No worries.
So yesterdayit turned out that it first tells you that you only have 40 minutes, then after 40 minutes you get a message that the call is upgraded to unlimited. I think it's maximum of 100 people, which seems to be enough as we've had a maximum of 8 up until now. but I'll keep Jitsie in mind and will see if it runs on Linux. Als long as it's performs better than Skype it should be good.

so I see there is still some enthusiasm to do another one. I suggest you guys come up with a date then.

It was great to see you Vincenzo, i enjoyed seeing your grandfathers medals and your unit badge, thank you my friend.

i just did some research on google, for the english words, so i can write that is the infantry beret flash or better was, now is little different in the style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back