The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Who cares? We can use sign language. The more beer people drink, the better we can communicate.

of course I will be alcohol free due to some meds I am taking for my shoulder inflammation at the moment. Got some physical therapy this afternoon too.

Okay, we have a nice group with 8 people. I'll try to setup the meeting, so you can expect an invitation on your email within half an hour if everything goes right.
Please check the first email, and if I forgott someone, please tell me.
Marcel, I'm Johnny come lately, and my invitation email is not in my inbox. Is it all over already?
Wes

BTW, FWIW, Tstorms ended early and we tackled the motor (Torqueedo 4.0). Alas, the lower drive unit ($1600), which includes the drive motor and reduction gears is toast. Ouch!
Sorry to miss you all.
Cheers.
Wes

Untitled.jpg

Hey guys, sorry I missed it. My band uses Jitsi Meet to do this. Its free and has unlimited time. We have talked for 2 plus hours. And you can have about 50 people on at the same time. If everyone wants to try, we can pick a day and try unless Zoom is ok. I'm pissed I missed everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back