The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

3:00 pm to you sniveling civilians. (I noticed there was no 15 on my clock) Thank you Terry, and now for something completely different:

e048b66110460ea02a53b9b602eea23c.png

Ok, I'm in!!

Few Questions:

1. If Zoom is a problem, have you tried Jitsi Meet? I use it for my band and its easy and free.

2. Marcel, I need your email for registration.

3.Where do you download Zoom from?

Ok, I'm in!!

Few Questions:

1. If Zoom is a problem, have you tried Jitsi Meet? I use it for my band and its easy and free.

2. Marcel, I need your email for registration.

3.Where do you download Zoom from?
FANTASTIC. Glad you are joining Chris, making me looking even more forward to this meeting again. You do have my email, right? But if I'm going to host it it's the other way around, I'll set it up with zoom and send you the invitation by email.

So who have we got at the moment?
Jim, Karl, Vincenzo, me, Chris? Is Joe FLYBOYJ FLYBOYJ joining again? Who else? DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet , Chris can you make it on Saturday?

Would love to see some more.

FANTASTIC. Glad you are joining Chris, making me looking even more forward to this meeting again. You do have my email, right? But if I'm going to host it it's the other way around, I'll set it up with zoom and send you the invitation by email.

So who have we got at the moment?
Jim, Karl, Vincenzo, me, Chris? Is Joe FLYBOYJ FLYBOYJ joining again? Who else? DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet , Chris can you make it on Saturday?

Would love to see some more.

As of right now, no I cannot. I am supposed to be returning from a wedding in Florida, but that is up in the air. I'll let you know.

Saturday is good for me. I do not have your email Marcel. And where do you download Zoom at?
I've sent you a pm, but I think it's only necessary for the one setting up the meeting to have your address, so he can send you an invitation.
For zoom, it depends on what system you want to run it on. For me it's in the software Center on my Linux system. I noticed that for iOS devices it's in the Apple AppStore s well, so I guess it's also in the Google Playstore for Android. For Windows you can download the app from their website which is here Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

Is that what they call it now?

Bow Chicka Wow Wow
Bow wow is appropriate; it's a solar powered all electric 24 foot houseboat that weighs 2 1/2 tons and has a 10hp electric motor. Comfort, not speed. I can sail my 22 foot sailboat in circles around her when she's underway. She's the mechanic and hull tech, I'm the electro-geek.
Don't let the skipper hear the "chicka" part, she'll personally chuck you overboard, and won't need any help from me to do it!
IMG_20190815_200124.jpg

Cheers,
Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back