The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay, so I guess we'll use zoom again. Time somewhere between 18:00h and 20:00h GMT, still to be decided. Hopefully something decent for our Iranian friend as well.
But yeah, if you could make it 17:00 GMT (which would be 11 PM for me) I think I would be able to join.

Are you in the US? If so, it would not be 11 PM. It would be early afternoon to late morning depending on what time zone you are in.

1700 GMT is 1300 EDT for instance.
I think I am dumb. I forgot that 12 pm would be midday. 12 AM would be midnight. Also, I am in Mountain Time. I live in Idaho.

Okay so we'll do the chat coming saturday 3rd of april at 17:00h GMT, that is 18:00h European time, 20:30h Iranian time, 12:00 US Eastcoast time and 9:00h US westcoast time (sorry guys!)
Is this okay with you guys?

ARTESH ARTESH would an hour later be okay with you, too?

The program we use is Zoom, although I have no idea if the restriction on meeting time is still lifted or that we'll have to stop after an hour. Make sure you have the software on your computer or smartphone!

The following members will attend afaik:
- Capt. Vick Capt. Vick
- rochie rochie
- FLYBOYJ FLYBOYJ
- Jeff Hunt Jeff Hunt
- Leonidas Leonidas
- X XBe02Drvr
- Marcel Marcel
- ARTESH ARTESH
- Mainly28s Mainly28s
- SaparotRob SaparotRob
- Crimea_River Crimea_River
- C CCL2341

I've got all email adresses except for Jeff Hunt Jeff Hunt , can you send me your email adres by PM?

Any more takers? You can still join if you tell me before the start of the meeting on saturday.

Last edited:
Okay so we'll do the chat coming saturday 3rd of april at 17:00h GMT, that is 18:00h European time, 20:30h Iranian time, 12:00 US Eastcoast time and 9:00h US westcoast time (sorry guys!)

ARTESH ARTESH

The program we use is Zoom, although I have no idea if the restriction on meeting time is still lifted or that we'll have to stop after an hour. Make sure you have the software on your computer
The time restrictions are back Marcel, but you can invite everyone back straight away.

ARTESH ARTESH would an hour later be okay with you, too?

The program we use is Zoom, although I have no idea if the restriction on meeting time is still lifted or that we'll have to stop after an hour. Make sure you have the software on your computer or smartphone!

The following members will attend afaik:
- Capt. Vick Capt. Vick
- rochie rochie
- FLYBOYJ FLYBOYJ
- Jeff Hunt Jeff Hunt
- Leonidas Leonidas
- X XBe02Drvr
- Marcel Marcel
- ARTESH ARTESH
- Mainly28s Mainly28s

I've got all email adresses except for Jeff Hunt Jeff Hunt , can you send me your email adres by PM?

Any more takers? You can still join if you tell me before the start of the meeting on saturday.
Thanks for the Rosetta Stone, time wise.

As fearful as I am to join live, I'd like to drop by. I can always edit a stupid post. It's another thing to screw up live.
47CC4C8D-9EBE-4185-8C75-7ABAF366EA86.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back