The Group Build Participants Icon Thread.... (1 Viewer)

Fantastic work!
 
Was it Heavy Hitters or Heavyweights????

Heavy Hitters sounds better as its gonna include tank busters and anti-shipping planes, as well as bombers........

Two pages earlier there is "Heavyweights" on Njaco's list. But I can write what you want.:lol: Terry suggested like below.Please, let me know about your final decision.


It was Bombers / Heavy Hitters.
 
Heavy Hitters I think will cover it best Wojtek....
 
I would think. It pretty much sums up bombers and ground attack aircraft, not to mention you can actually get it onto one of those banners. If you add too much more in the way of words you're going to start to run into trouble for space.
 
Heavy Hitters looks the best Wojtek...
 
OK. Dan. I'll try to make a few tomorrow ( though it's already today ).It's twenty past two o'clock at night here so I'm going bed.

Good Night to all.:)
 
Heavy Hitters would cover the lot, as we would all know from the GB guidelines etc what it's all about. Good work Wojtek, have a good night, I'm about to do the same very soon!
 
Hell yea Wayne, they are coming out far better than I had hoped, and the best thing, its COMPLETELY original compared to how other Boards represent their Group Builds....

I love em...
 
And here you're,,,,,Which one of them looks the best?
 

Attachments

  • Heavy-Hitters-3.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-3.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Heavy-Hitters-4.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-4.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Heavy-Hitters-5.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-5.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Heavy-Hitters-2.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-2.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
So only national machines right? :lol: Does anybody like IL-4 or Pe-8 ?
 
So maybe with PZL P-37....
 

Attachments

  • Heavy-Hitters-6.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-6.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Heavy-Hitters-6a.gif
    Heavy-Hitters-6a.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I like the -17 better Wojtek, although the PZL looks sharp...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back