at6
1st Sergeant
I wouldn't care what brand it was for that price. The problem being that here in California things have become way too restrictive. I can't even buy ammo without paying through the nose for a back ground check.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep. As of January 1st this year. As far as I know, you can't even have ammo shipped from out of state without it. Not only that, but 22 ammo can't have lead in it. Has to be copper or some sort of other substance.You have to have a back ground check to buy ammo?? Cripes!
Mike I think that might be a tad to muchI want that anti-tank gun...the deer herds around here are getting W A Y out of hand...
Yeah Chris RIA has one every 1/4 maybe of which one is a high end gig were all big boys come out and only a STG44 would come out then.Rock Island Auctions here had a StG44 up for bidding.
Yeah Chris RIA has one every 1/4 maybe of which one is a high end gig were all big boys come out and only a STG44 would come out then.
All you need is a .22lr with a silencer lol![]()