The Guns We Own

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Real nice!
Thks Brother ;)
What a great find!!
Not so much a great find just found out the real places to look "Auction Houses" talking like Armsbid,Mourphy,Rock Island and Amoskeag.
It took a little getting use to the system but you are bidding against shops(just cut the middle man) also set your limit because houses have 12-22% fees and you don't want to pay more than it's worth.I use Proxibid to get in.;)

Here's an Amoskeag Auction comes up quarterly GrauGeist a bunch of Lugers and P-38's Late-War German P.38 Semi-Auto... Auctions Online | Proxibid

I built this wall mount of late out of Lyptus wood from SA.I still need to trim out with some 1/4"stock around the edges for the felt but wanted to get the rifles inside to a more controlled climate.I have yet to decide doors or a solid picture frame with plexiglass?
Top/Bottom
DSC03919.JPG

1909 Argentine Mauser 100% Matching
193? Venezuelan FN Mauser 100%
193? VZ24
1940s K98 90% late war stock replacement maybe not numbered
1943 G43 100% scope mount aftermarket
1903 Springfield
1956 M1 Garand
1960 FN49 .308 Argentine Navy Contract 100%
Side M1 carbine New

Nice collection. Be glad that you don't live in California. At the end of the year weapons with detachable magazines will not be legal for purchase here nor will the magazines. That applies to all calibers and even shotguns.

Latest toys are an H&K VP9 and a Hybrid 7.62x39 Radicals Arms upper with an Anderson lower.

at the end of November I was at my favorite watering hole when the bar maid asks if I was interested in purchasing one of her last 2 tickets to a gun raffle. it was a "12 days of Christmas" raffle where they gave a different firearm away for 12 days right up to Christmas day. like all of them they are based on the daily number. I figured "what the heck" and bought both for $10 each. I have bought dozens of tickets before and consider it a donation to the various cause. this time it was the local volunteer fire dept. I am so sure I will not win I never even check the numbers. the tickets usually lay in my wallet way past their date and I clean them out from time to time. well Christmas eve I was at work when I got a call. this blind squirrel finally found a nut...I won a glock 43. I picked it up the other day. I have yet to get a chance to shoot it but has a nice feel and is compact enough for me to carry concealed. I hope to take a trip to the mountains in the next couple weeks and I will run a couple boxes through it then.

That's really great Bobby. Like Chris I'm not a fan of Glock. A good friend received a Glock 21 for Christmas and I got to shoot it a few weeks ago. No problems and it shot well but I'll stick to my XDM but for free heck, I'd jump on it too.
I see that you're going to put some +P HPs through it. Loved the Black Talons when Winchester made them. Their Ranger SXT series (Same eXact Thing) is essentially the same bullet and Remington's Golden Saber has the same design as well,

Last edited:
Gotta say that I am a little more than jealous - I have never won anything, although I have certainly tried of the years.

Looks like a nice addition and considering your investment, you came out way ahead - congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back