The Here, Now

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is one of a great series of comedy videos. All of which make people think which is great BUT... a few facts to chew on

The new feral government is the same brand as the Victorian government who are the ones taxing EV's.

The just ejected feral government gave free fuel to all EV owners by supplying thousands of free recharge stations.

I fully "support" that videos implied suggestion that no cars should pay fuel tax or an equivalent because without that income our roads will become so much better - NOT.

Last edited:
500 M142 HIMARS for Poland.
(Google translated):
We are increasing the capabilities of the missile forces and artillery! I signed the LOR inquiry regarding the acquisition of about 500 M142 #HIMARS launchers for the needs of over 80 #HOMAR system batteries. We plan a high level of polonization of the equipment and its integration with the Polish combat management system.

Photo from Wiki
HIMARS_-_missile_launched.jpg

What's a feral government? I can't tell if you're taking the piss or referring to something I don't catch.

Any thoughts on the SSN submarine deal?

We have both federal and state governments but the federal ones for the last 20 odd years have created a lot of laws that are a burden on society with no descernable benefit AND both major party groups have been very good at looking after their own and to hell with the public.

Just like every feral pest their numbers grow larger all the time and the damage they do increases all the time.

The sub deal was always going to be a screw up - just like the Mirage deal was - it was already way behind schedule and way over budget and there were no signs of it getting better. Personally I put some of the blame on the Aus military but that is harder to explain why in the short time I have right now

"Photo session is over, human. Back to the business, pass the ammunition".
Location... some trench on the Eastern Front.
Source:
fb_img_1655018601097.jpg

Kanzler Scholz and Gepard.
"I'll show you how to tame this cat!"

I like this pic.

37EVUCOBWBLK5OQ2VHM3AYB3Z4.jpg

Doesn't this vehicle look to be right out of the BattleTech and Mech Warrior comics we had in the 1980-90s?

05e20aff620294502c4fc31cb--battle-mech-mechwarrior.jpg

I like this pic.

View attachment 696982

Doesn't this vehicle look to be right out of the BattleTech and Mech Warrior comics we had in the 1980-90s?

View attachment 696983
Never heard about those, but this game seems to come from those books:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back