The Hunter of Nazis Passess Away

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kiev, the Nazis murdered approximately 100,000 people in a ravine named Babi Yar.

......The Germans were counting out only a few people at a time and then letting them move farther on. Machine-gun fire could be heard nearby. For those that realized what was happening and wanted to leave, it was too late. There was a barricade staffed by Germans who were checking identification papers of those wanting out. If the person was Jewish, they were forced to remain. .........

.....Taken from the front of the line in groups of ten, they were led to a corridor, about four or five feet wide, formed by rows of soldiers on each side. The soldiers were holding sticks and would hit the Jews as they went by......

......There was no question of being able to dodge or get away. Brutal blows, immediately drawing blood, descended on their heads, backs and shoulders from left and right. The soldiers kept shouting: "Schnell, schnell!" laughing happily, as if they were watching a circus act; they even found ways of delivering harder blows in the more vulnerable places, the ribs, the stomach and the groin.......

.....Those who hesitated had their clothes ripped off them by force, and were kicked and struck with knuckledusters or clubs by the Germans, who seemed to be drunk with fury in a sort of sadistic rage......

.....Once the Jews were lined up, the Nazis used a machine-gun to shoot them. When shot, they fell into the ravine. Then the next then were brought along the edge and shot........

.....According to the Einsatzgruppe Operational Situation Report No. 101, 33,771 Jews were killed at Babi Yar on September 29 and 30. But this was not the end of the killing at Babi Yar......

....The Nazis next rounded up Gypsies and killed them at Babi Yar. Patients of the Pavlov Psychiatric Hospital were gassed and then dumped into the ravine. Soviet prisoners of war were brought to the ravine and shot. Thousands of other civilians were killed at Babi Yar for trivial reasons, such as a mass shooting in retaliation for just one or two people breaking a Nazi order.....

....The killing continued for months at Babi Yar. It is estimated that 100,000 people were murdered there......

Commiting genocide and murder on a vast scale requires lots of accomplices. To say "I didnt know" is not factual. It should be a warning to all of us what happens when we stay silent in the face of horrors (like Bosnia, Ruwanda, Cambodia).

Note - strange as it seems, the Afrika Corps was never accused of war crimes, even when capturing jewish soldiers. The lack of SS control over Rommel (plus the remoteness from Berlin) meant the army acted in a more proffesional manner.

I myself dont hold any German responsible for what happened when they were to young to do anything. Plus its been 60 years after the fact, and Germany has reearned its right over the years to be a considered a great country.

sorry,but is very difficult to believe that they didnt knew anithing,they knew,maybe not everithing,but something,for sure

Grouping all of Germany into one pot and calling it (ultimately them evil) makes you no better than they were back then. The only reason Jews (and the other races, religions and cultues) were attacked is because the Nazi regime used the GROUP to identify the MAN. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

I'm glad we had decent people in the Civilised world invading Germany from the West. If we had those thoughts (ariel and Pisis) all Germany would be destroyed, and all those people dead. Who's the evil then, huh?

And 4 million Germans voted AGAINST the Nazi Party. That's 4 million that you would have killed because "Germans were evil."

were you there in the 1930's till wars end in May of 45 ? Doubt it seriously.

not to offend but again you take the typical Jewish look that all of the German population whether in service, or on the home front is guilty..........have heard all my past 50 years plus.

this thread needs to be locked

ariel81 said:
most of the germans knew,they saw their jewish neigbours disappear
they are a bunch of savages

You know what ariel you can kiss my ass. Yes I said it and you know what I dont like you! Not because you are Isreali or because you are Jewish, but because you mean nothing to me. Thats right I said it. I am of German nationality. I am not a savage. My Grandfather was a Major in the Wehrmacht who fought in France and Russia getting captured in Stalingrad. You know what he is not a Savage! Never has been, never was, and was not when he went to his grave. May he rest in piece. My mother is Grandmother worked for the German Red Cross before and during the War. She is not a Savage, never has been, never was, and will not be the day she dies. My mother is German. She is not a Savage. My aunt is a German, she is not a Savage. The average German people are no better than the Isleali and Palestinian "Savages"!

I understand where your hate comes from and I have deep sympathy for the Jewish people. The Holocaust was wrong and should never be forgotten but you are very wrong in your assessment of the German people and you are barking up the wrong fucking tree! You want to see Savages Ill show you Savages. Come with me to Iraq and I will show you Savages cutting heads off of people. You want to see Savages look in you own backyard. Isreali and Palestinian extremists killing innocent woman and children are Savages. Yes I said Isreali extremists, they are no better than the Palestinian extremists. You really have problems aerial.

Yes there were very evil Germans before and during WW2 but you can not put them all in the same boat. The vast majority were not bad or evil and you can not blame the German people from today. I had nothing to do with it, my mother had nothing to do with and neither does anyone born after 1945. Hell actually no one born after 1939 really because a 5 year old was innocent.

Think before you speak please or take your attitude some place else and post some place else.

Now on another note, I give my deapest sympthies to Wiesenthal. He was an inspiration to all and it is a grave loss to the free world. Shall we never forget the Holocaust.

ariel81 said:
y dont mean guilty,but certainly not inocent

Not all Germans were bad, as a matter of fact most were not. You are very wrong in your assumptions. The German people today have nothing to do with the Holocaust and should not be blamed for it. I do not banish the German people for it and neither does most of the people here on this site and that is what makes them better than you.

plan_D said:
Grouping all of Germany into one pot and calling it (ultimately them evil) makes you no better than they were back then. The only reason Jews (and the other races, religions and cultues) were attacked is because the Nazi regime used the GROUP to identify the MAN. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

I'm glad we had decent people in the Civilised world invading Germany from the West. If we had those thoughts (ariel and Pisis) all Germany would be destroyed, and all those people dead. Who's the evil then, huh?

And 4 million Germans voted AGAINST the Nazi Party. That's 4 million that you would have killed because "Germans were evil."

Jesus christ, we're again on the same spot........ I don't say ALL of them, I'm the last to be generalising! Sheeeesh..........

I must repeat, and please, plan_D, read it properly!, that most of thge people, they were at least neglectful, the major rest were criminals and the tiny rest were those heros, such as hiders and underground fighters/antifascists.

Of course Wehrmnacht soldiers were just called to the Army, they weren't guilty for what happened but they were/are responsible for their indvidual acts there on the front, might these be bad, neutral or good.

Pisis said:
plan_D said:

Jesus christ, we're again on the same spot........ I don't say ALL of them, I'm the last to be generalising! Sheeeesh..........

I must repeat, and please, plan_D, read it properly!, that most of thge people, they were at least neglectful, the major rest were criminals and the tiny rest were those heros, such as hiders and underground fighters/antifascists.

Of course Wehrmnacht soldiers were just called to the Army, they weren't guilty for what happened but they were/are responsible for their indvidual acts there on the front, might these be bad, neutral or good.

I will agree that those that new which were more than just a few were neglectful. However to be honest I would have been too. Yes the Holocaust was wrong but those that spoke out against it were put to death. The German people were controled by fear.

Sure.... They elected Hitler cause he gave them food, when they starved, he gave them work when they were unemployed... But the fact still is that this whole was based on pepared agression.

Q: Why did they got work?
A: Hitler employed them in military factories.
Q: Why in such there?
A: To prepare the forces of evil to rule the world....

I don't balme any nation in general... In fact, Wiesenthal's motto was: Justice, not revenge.

sorry,but if millions wil doo a revolt,he cant kill them all
and your grandfather in the wermchat means nothing for me,y have relatives who died for your disagusting country ass well,and we lived in germany for hundreds of years
and i also can become,if y want ,a german citizen,y only have to go to the nearest german embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back