The Jeep Hits 300,000.0 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
Jul 28, 2007
Abingdon, VA.
My Jeep tripped the 300 mark today.:) I know, it's cheesy but have always tried to take care of everything I have owned and this is the first vehicle to make to this point so.

Attachments

• IMG_7139 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_7139 resized 20.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_7140 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_7140 resized 20.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 178
Good going Aaron. A couple of years ago, I had a ten year old Cherokee, the 4 litre straight six. It only had about 125,000 on the clock when I sold it, and it still sounded, and drove, like new. Great car, although a bit narrow inside.

My Toyota Tacoma flipped the 100k back in early summer. I plan on taking photos when it hits the 200k and 300k marks.

Good going Aaron. A couple of years ago, I had a ten year old Cherokee, the 4 litre straight six. It only had about 125,000 on the clock when I sold it, and it still sounded, and drove, like new. Great car, although a bit narrow inside.

The four litre is was a great engine and I know of several around here that have more miles than my 5.2.

Gotta love Jeep! There is only one!

I won't buy anything else. Some people complain about there reliability. I think they just don't take care of them. If you keep with the scheduled maintenance, they will drive forever.

My 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.7 V8 had 200,000 on it when I finally blew the transmission. It was also my neglect that caused it. My 2005 Grand Cherokee right now just passed 74,000, and has never been in the shop for anything but routine maintenance.

As a Jeep fan, I get all sentimental watching the below commercials...;)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDEZ5BqZ2u4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uIBL_ei5VM

Last edited:
Well done mate! :thumbright:

Btw, is that Volvo P1800 still rolling, the last time I heard of it, it had done 2,000,000 miles, still original engine and everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back