The Most advanced aircraft...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, it is more due to the posting of facts which you cannot back up properly which combined with the fact that your posts are generally meaningless and pointless contributing nothing to the thread. You are making yourself look stupid, if you carry on you are going to have some quiet time for a week or two very very soon.

Do you all hate me becuase i'm 13 or what!?

Dark Matter, no one hates you because you are 13. In fact no one hates you at all.

We actually like it when the youth come to our site with the interest of learning about aviation and WW2. We are willing to help them learn. You however have been a troll of late, and many members of this forum do not care for that. You need to prove that you want to be a part of this site.

It is not about hate or age. It's about posting something that you know something about. If you go posting something that is not true, you will get called on it. When you read something, you cannot make any assumptions or read between the lines.

The article said that the skin was sensitive to rain and abrasion, it DID NOT say that the F-22 could not fly in the rain or in dust.

Your thread title was most advanced aircraft. The F-22 is a very advanced aircraft, very likely the most advanced aircraft built to date.

The F-35 program just started. You wait, there will be unexpected snags in it's testing as well. It is normal and part of any test and evaluation process to find things that were not expected, especially when you consider the advanced technology being used on these aircraft.

Sometimes it is okay to ask a question, then listen, instead of popping off and looking like a fool.

Or to borrow a phrase from Lincoln...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
The Bible says that a fool who remains slilent will be presumed to be wise. Good idea but I never got the hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back