*~* THE NEXT GENERATION GROUP BUILD POLL *~*

Pick Your Favorite 8 Builds....

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-k Well, you can always do Draken for Cold War GB if I'm not mistaken...

On the side note, I would be delighted if I could do Grippen with Serbian insignia but that's not gonna happen any time soon I'm afraid. In a situation when most of our aircraft are grounded it would be too much to hope for.

Hey Igor! Why not do a Gripen anyway, do her as an 'what if' in your country's colours.....8)

Looks like there's going to be a Messerschmitt and Focke Wulf GB then! Good stuff should come out, but I can't help thinking it's very similar to the first GB, in some ways at least. Still, a great excuse for me to build more Luftwaffe types!

Looks like there's going to be a Messerschmitt and Focke Wulf GB then! Good stuff should come out, but I can't help thinking it's very similar to the first GB, in some ways at least. Still, a great excuse for me to build more Luftwaffe types!

Don't forget the ACES GB. :)

I think we can use the Messer and Focke Builds in conjuntion with a Split Build, kinda keep it mixed up some...

Possibly, cause I also like the idea of some of u guys Building something u normally wouldnt do....

Like myself for example.... I would never have picked Gabreski's P-47D as a primary choice, but for the D-Day Build thats what Im doin....

So it does pay off....

Dan, don't know if you're interested, but a new figure has just been released of Gabreski, which looks brilliant. Can't remember who it's from, or if it's 1/48th or 1/32nd scale, but I can soon find out if you want one to go alongside the P47.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back