*~* THE NEXT GENERATION GROUP BUILD POLL *~*

Pick Your Favorite 8 Builds....

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
....and then when finished, send them all to Terry!

Btw, about the Home Country Modern Aircraft , what counts as 'modern', 80's, 90's....60's, 70's? Wouldn't mind do a 1/48 JAS 39 Gripen, but if I can, I rather do a Hasegawa 1/48 J35 Draken....

....and then when finished, send them all to Terry!

Btw, about the Home Country Modern Aircraft , what counts as 'modern', 80's, 90's....60's, 70's? Wouldn't mind do a 1/48 JAS 39 Gripen, but if I can, I rather do a Hasegawa 1/48 J35 Draken....

Jan, as I understand it refers to aircraft currently in service with Air Force of your home country. In case of Serbia that would include MiG-21bis among others for example.

Jan, as I understand it refers to aircraft currently in service with Air Force of your home country. In case of Serbia that would include MiG-21bis among others for example.

Mine would be sadly be too easy then...no fighters anymore...:evil: (Got a P-3K Orion lined up though, maybe a C-130H afterwards...)

I'd rather vote for the Blackburn Botha! Now there's a loser - maybe we should have a 'Worst aircraft to see service through someone's poor judgement' class !!

B*ll*cks! I wanted to do a J 35 Draken! Not the biggest fan of the Gripen, but there you go....:lol:

I'm ready. When do we start? Huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• P1100043.jpg
    P1100043.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 129
B*ll*cks! I wanted to do a J 35 Draken! Not the biggest fan of the Gripen, but there you go....:lol:

:-k Well, you can always do Draken for Cold War GB if I'm not mistaken...

On the side note, I would be delighted if I could do Grippen with Serbian insignia but that's not gonna happen any time soon I'm afraid. In a situation when most of our aircraft are grounded it would be too much to hope for.

Last edited:
Grr!, Mumble, growl, mutter....bunch of ....think I'll take up flower arranging, or needlecraft..or...or...ballet...bl**dy Wil...thingamybob !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back