The next Lucky13 sig...???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Made this one alittle smaller.....

Attachments

• newlucky200.gif
    newlucky200.gif
    298.7 KB · Views: 91
Well, there's no need to stop now fellas... :lol: Keep working on my siggys, there's always room for more as I love them all and I enjoy to watch your work....
Hope to see some more done with the pics in post #139! The one done Chris with the profiles is bl**dy brilliant, excellent, superb and all that stuff and I'll be using it for a while, like until Monday next week! :lol: :lol: Unfortunately I don't have the program to play around like you professionals here...
Thanks a million for taking your time and do all this for me, very much appreciated it is indeed! :notworthy:

Like Marcel posted, I haven't spent one thin dime on any program. All Freeware.

and I give up! Looks like you'll never be satisfied...just like a $2 call-girl!!

Gnomey, I have no idea how fast this program counts. Its not in seconds. I tabbed it to 100 (something) and that is the time I got. The smaller .gif that I did I stretched to 130 and its slower.

Yep..you are right.:lol: Here once again but with different Gif settings.I think this one looks much better.The frame time is the same 5s.

Attachments

• newlucky200c.gif
    newlucky200c.gif
    205.8 KB · Views: 96
Hum... I have to check other settings.THX for info_On my screen these look a little different. And now?

Attachments

• newlucky100a.gif
    newlucky100a.gif
    320 KB · Views: 104
  • newlucky100b.gif
    newlucky100b.gif
    263.2 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back