The Paranormal, Unusual Happenings?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Frightening....
The great 'love in'... I wonder what the kids would have looked like.... :)

Bright shiny points of intellectual light... as opposed to individual blackholes in societal evolution. Those who aspire to actually work for their destiny, as opposed to expectation of federal gov't cradle to grave support, realize a collective happiness of accomplishment vice victimization of not receiving enough handouts.

I just drop my head into my hands and think very negative thoughts when i see whats happening in your country at the moment. As for our guy, he talked tough before the election and is now a changed man.

Dont answer, please

We sure could use Mr. Reagan right about now...

You might, but after 13 years of being scolded division we don't need another Mrs T.
What we DO need is a modern leader prepared to move forward for the true national interest, embrace being in the EU instead of head butting, sort out the benefit system once and for all and make people proud to be British.
Doesn't sound too difficult does it?

You might, but after 13 years of being scolded division we don't need another Mrs T.
What we DO need is a modern leader prepared to move forward for the true national interest, embrace being in the EU instead of head butting, sort out the benefit system once and for all and make people proud to be British.
Doesn't sound too difficult does it?

Good luck with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back