The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to do too much, did most of the outside work on Saturday.

TPBM will tell SE about Buffalo Wings.

Charle
 
Nope, but killed a tomato plant instead

TPBM used his guitar as a baseball bat
 
Yeah if it paid as much as a full time job! :lol:

TPBM still takes hand outs from there parents.
 
Ho, it's raining here , so I'll probably jump in that
TPBM cannot swim at all
 
I really don't care for either....

TPBM uses a dye to hide his gray hair.

Charles
 
I don't have any gray hair yet. BUT - if I did I deinitely would not dye it. The salt and pepper look is bada**.

TPBM is growing their hair out.
 
Yes I am old Fashioned
I do old fashioned things like hold doors open for ladys, say please and thankyou and show respect for the elderly.
I dont flob on the pavement and I use litter bins and Im proud of some of my past endevours.
Most of all Im proud of my nation and its heratige and those who made it.


TPBM
Is unaware that Duxford September air show is on this weekend and the Red arrows and BBMF will be doing their thing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back