The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaah....

TPBM is a fan of the original Star Trek.
 
Nope....

TPBM is interested in the Napoleonic wars.
 
I sit behind a computer all day at work, then go home and get another hour
or two on my own computer. Saturdays I try to stay away from it.

TPBM likes grits with his eggs.

Charles
 
Surely not as much as it does in Scotland...

TPBM is looking forward to/likes the rain
 
Yes, I would have. Here in Virginia we don't get enough. It clouds up
then blows out over the ocean, where it rains.

TPBM likes pickled pigs feet with his beer...

Charles
 
never tried them..did crave cracklins ALL the time when pregnant with my youngest..


TPBM knows what Southern Cookin' is..
 
Hell Yes, I do. No true southern boy would say "Hell yeah". In fact, I was taught to say "Yes Ma'am". And my Mamau would approve of this "redneck". And by the way, I love grits for breakfast and so do my boys.

TPBM hates southern traditions.
 
Thank the good Lord above, that is one vice I never inherited from my chain smoking parents.

TPBM likes a good Cavendish pipe every now and then.
 
I've never smoked a pipe, but I saw a neighbor do it. Not sure what kind it was.

TPBM is hoping for a lot of Halloween Candy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back