The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly one of the classics.....

TPBM used to play with actionman.
 
I never had any of them......

TPBM is free of debt.....

Charles
 
Actually I am. Those Betty Crocker Bowl Appetits are awesome to bring to base. Just add water and nuke. Not that it compares to actual real pasta dishes, but it's not bad for quick food.

TPBM will state their favorite beer.
 
Got a meeting in Richmond, Va. on Sat. and will do things around the house
on Sunday. Nothing big.....

TPBM will have to work Saturday.....

Charles
 
I don't drink tea, the closest thing I drink to that is ice coffee

TO, overhaulin' is a show where chip foose and a team of mechanics transform beater cars to show cars in 7 days for a deserving owner and they usually prank them in the process.

TPBM thinks that tito ortiz needs another beatdown form chuck liddell
 
Yes, I like Hockey. High School and College. Pro hockey needs to change to a Olympic size rink as far as I'm concerned.
And to answer Cheez's unaswered question, I am Left handed.

TPBM is fed up with professional sports and thier premodonna athletes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back