The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup sure do. I don't visit big fast food chains. For me its supporting local business that counts!

TPBM intends to spend Saturday night relaxing with a good book.....
 
Nope going to watch Germany play Ireland tonight and drink a few beers or maybe a little bit of 10 year old Bushmills. Nothing special and I wont get drunk.

TPBM has an eye infection.
 
Nope but you do. Hope you'll feel better tomorrow

TPBM has sun shining trough his windows at this moment
 
I don't like soccer

TPBM knoes what a sump is
 
Why would I need a sump pump, in Virginia Beach ? Everything is on a
slab, here. I do wish I had a basement, tho...

TPBM will spend his afternoon in front of the (NFL) tube....

Charles
 
Not as far as teh Patriots unfortunatly.

TPBM is pissed off at there fantasy team at the moment.
 
I wish..... I do have some of the old WW-II submarine movies, with Clark
Gable, Burt Lancaster, Tyrone Power, and the he-men of the day....

TPBM remembers the old movies.....

Charles
 
Hmmm I'm also no "teen" anymore

TPBM will tell us what SWMBO is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back