The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds rather too Gay for me, I regret to say.

TPBM is rather partial to chocolate milk. Toodle pip!
 
I don't think so.

TPBM is cookin' dinner on the grill as we speak.
 
I don't have one

TPBM wishes they had invested in that company back in the 70's
 
All those youngsters driving around in their "hot" european/japanese souped up cars, playing the stereo on maximum, so when you hear the car coming it's not because of the engine or the sound that the car make, it's because of the stereo..... AND they think that they're all IT! All this when you can drive around in something like this.....

untitled3.jpg

13HotRod.jpg


They're called Boyracers here, but I call them something more appropiate: Diaper Hunters.... trying their hardest to impress young girls. :evil4:

TPBM agrees with this.
 
Yes..... I definately agree. I'm not certain what they (boy racers) are called
in the US. Other than a manace and an annoyance.

TPBM would like to go back "home".

Charles
 
Don't get drunk?


TPBM is going to make a very important phone call.
 
I already made it, at about 1303 EDT. I had to call Laytonville, CA,
from Virginia Beach, VA. It was good talking to her, again.

TPBM cannot swim !

Charles
 
No I can wait because I have allready been once and that was eneogh for me. I am going to the smaller Nurnberg Fest this weekend though. Same beer, less people...

TPBM is watching football right now! Go 49ers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back