The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

TPBM had eggs for breakfast.
 
Sure. Let's see. Soccer. Soccer. Some soccer and today? More soccer.

TPBM can't wait to have kids so that every second of their spare time can be consumed with their kids activities.
 
Been there thanks their in their thirty's now so I'll let all you diddy daddies have all the fun. Nappies, sleepless nights, ect, ect
Apart from that I'm a Jaffa now.

TPBM
Is wondering what a Jaffa is
 
Your right I would not! A razor scares me eneogh! :lol:

TPBM is drinking a nice beer and watching football at the moment.
 
Never once. I assume you might recommend them? I would like to have a good PC based airplane game.

TPBM will tell me their most favorite game.
 
hmmm, don't watch much tennis although.....

TPBM knows who the hottest female tennis player is
 
Well... not sure who is hottest. That is the debate. Here are a couple of cuties -

TPBM will critique.
 

Attachments

  • anaivanovic.jpg
    anaivanovic.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 72
  • shalibonya.jpg
    shalibonya.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 70
You dumb SOB, you don't care for tennis after that post?!?!? :lol: That was gold, that was.

TPBM is concerned about ccheese's sexual orientation.
 
Hmm, I am a bit

TPBM watched female tennis purely for anna kournikova
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back