The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep next week. Attempting to avoid work to no avail.

TPBM wishes that they had a salary job.
 
Who doesn't?

TPBM is a milionair (in his dreams)
 
I would buy my lake front property and build my house, buy a sea plane. Open up college funds for my kids, invest some and put the rest in an account.

TPBM has a good retirement fund.
 
Yep, a few weeks ago when I spent a week in London

TPBM believes that Earl's court really belongs to an Earl
 
Hey Marcel....wtf!? Jumping the line are we, eh??? :lol:

Nope....

TPBM would love to take a turn in a MIG-21...

Look at the time Lucky, I beated you with 5 minutes :lol:

Adler, no I hate fishing, I think it's too boring. I like to sail on the sea tho.

TPBM hates boats
 
You are correct.... I do straight lines extremely well....
Circles, sometimes...

TPBM is waiting for the first snow....

Charles
 
Yep I love Tolkin,

TPBM looks like a hobbit (hairy feet)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back