The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i wanna have one from my boss :lol:

TPBM, loves to design his own model airplanes.
 
I do like to draw/design aeroplanes, although I'm not a great drawer. They are mainly little sketches on scrap paper.
TPBM has a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
 
I wish. It is a dream of mine, I plan to go into some sort of engineering or drafting career. BTW, I design planes too. I can hand-draft, so they look really nice.

TPBM wants to know what hand-drafting is.
 
Yeah I do want to know what it is, AlloySkull :)

TPBM will explain what hand-drafting is.
 
Lucky: Peanut Butter Jelly !!

Yes, we use to do long walks.... our age has shorten the walks...

TPBM has to show an ID when purchasing his beer....

Charles
 
Not so much since the hair started taking on a grayish hue;(

TPBM has a bum leg this morning like me!!!
 
No... but "authur" in the base of the spine (down around L-5) makes
moving kinda slow in the morning....

TPBM is hung over this morning...

Charles
 
Nope....

TPBM prefers tea over coffee....

Charles
 
Indeed.....SLEEP!

TPBM would like to have their own company...
 
I (or I should say we), did in the middle 80's. Me and the wife had a trucking
company for eight years. For the first five it made money. Then the bottom fell out.

TPBM would like to retire...

Charles
 
Hmm, Bucky again :lol: No I love cold weather as long as it's dry. I hate snow. But if it freezes long anough we can do some serious ice-skating outside. Haven't been able to do that for years now.

TPBM doesn't like ice-skating
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back