The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I've started to really hate video games. See too many of my friends and families children turn into zombies playing them.

TPBM likes to play in the great outdoors instead.

sure would! But I'm bringing some rotten fruit in case the band starts playing Barry Manilow....

TPBM is a scofflaw, takes 11 things to through the "10 items or less" line. Even worse, rips the "do not remove" tags off matresses!!

Barry Manilow? Who do you think I am
Nope Hardrock is what you'll gonna get, I don't think Barry falls in that category.

I have really no idea what you mean by the TPBM but I don't rip off the tags of a matress

TPBM does

Yes.... The law regarding "tags" on matresses only applies to the retail
outlets, not to the final consumer..... so go ahead and rip !

TPBM Got a traffic ticket (citation) recently...

Charles

Matt: He meant "please him"... referring to my, "I can only please one person per day, today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either".

TPBM understands perfectly what we're talking about...

Charles

Nope, wouldn't disgrace them. I'm actually listening to them now.

BTW, I was implying that they have 10 gunshot wounds, and survive! Haha. Crappy 9mm stopping power. Still would hurt like a motherf%er though. I give 'em that.

TPBM has been shot, had a gun pulled on them, been shot at, shot someone, shot at someone, or pulled a gun on someone. I've had two of the above. O.O

Dang, maybe that alloy skull of yours has come in handy.

TPBM will answer the above question because I got nothin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread