The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know me too well Charles.

Yes, I do like those kind of games.

TPBM is a video game addict.

TO
 
Nope, I've started to really hate video games. See too many of my friends and families children turn into zombies playing them.

TPBM likes to play in the great outdoors instead.
 
sure would! But I'm bringing some rotten fruit in case the band starts playing Barry Manilow....

TPBM is a scofflaw, takes 11 things to through the "10 items or less" line. Even worse, rips the "do not remove" tags off matresses!! :D
 
Barry Manilow? Who do you think I am :lol:
Nope Hardrock is what you'll gonna get, I don't think Barry falls in that category.

I have really no idea what you mean by the TPBM but I don't rip off the tags of a matress

TPBM does
 
Yes.... The law regarding "tags" on matresses only applies to the retail
outlets, not to the final consumer..... so go ahead and rip !

TPBM Got a traffic ticket (citation) recently...

Charles
 
They disgust me!

TPBM opens their presents on Christmas eve.

TO
 
Nope, not really

TPBM is wondering when it is his day for Charles to please him

I will pass, and let TPBM answer the above question.....

Charles
 
Matt: He meant "please him"... referring to my, "I can only please one person per day, today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either".

TPBM understands perfectly what we're talking about...

Charles
 
Now I get it. Didn't realize it was a typo.

TPBM has jammed their finger really bad before.
 
Oh god yes... many times. :(

TO, what does that blue face mean? O.o?

TPBM agrees with me that rappers only have 10 gunshot wounds because they still use 9mm and .22 rounds instead of just upgrading to .45 and 30-06. :)
 
Nope, wouldn't disgrace them. I'm actually listening to them now. :)

BTW, I was implying that they have 10 gunshot wounds, and survive! Haha. Crappy 9mm stopping power. Still would hurt like a motherf%er though. I give 'em that.

TPBM has been shot, had a gun pulled on them, been shot at, shot someone, shot at someone, or pulled a gun on someone. I've had two of the above. O.O
 
Dang, maybe that alloy skull of yours has come in handy.

TPBM will answer the above question because I got nothin'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back