The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course if I was a man...its the only thing that helps save some of ya'lls sanity..or lack thereof..

I have had TOO many instances that reincarnation is the ONLY explination. Like why I know ANY vietnamese.

TPBM refuses to eat liver.

1 cat, though he is rather demented to say the least. Has an identity problem and believes hes a dog judging on the things he does!

TPBM is nervous about something coming up.....

Nope.....just gonna go and give blood.

TPBM remembers watching Anita Ekberg take a stroll in Fontana di Trevi in Federico Fellini's La dolce vita.....and thinking HOT DAMN!!!

If I remember the film correctly, there was quite a bounce to her bosom, and they kept filming her from behind.... what a movement !

TPBM has the day off (like me)...

Charles

Nope but I have the weekend off as usual and I have Veterans Day (Observed on Monday) off.

TPBM will tell us how they are going to remember the Veterans on Veterans Day.

Our Vetransday is in June or something. It's on HMS Prince Bernhards birthday. Before he died we celebrated on may the 5th (end of WWI in Holland) and I still do. i go to Wageningen, the place were the Germans surrendered to allied forces in the Lowlands and wtch the Vetrans walk by. Afterwards we usually have one hell of a party :)

TPBM has to work in the weekend

Nope, have not worked a weekend in several years.

TPBM feels like they were hit by a Train, then run over by a Bus this morning, like I do!!!

Unfortunately was not from drinking. Two car and one motorcycle accident is really raising havic with the body these days.

The Person Below Me thinks NASCAR is boring.

Don't understand, you were having 3 accidents on one day?

By the way, Nascar reallyis boring, they do the same boring oval lap over and over again, so you cannot really see who's in the lead without the commentator telling you.

TPBM wonders if Bucksnort really messed up the thread or answered the question by doing just that :lol:

Nope, I understand the game, just forgot to answer your question, DOH.
Three accidents were spread over several years.

TPBM could care less about my personal injuries;(

On the contrary... I do care about your personal injuries. I have lots of
friends on the forum and you (Buck) are included. Get well soon...

TPBM shares my feelings toward Buck.......

Charles

Thanks you. Am feeling much better after taking a handful of Advil. Sure raises heck with the stomach, but it is the only thing that helps on the days I am really sore.

TPBM is thinking of grilling or Barbequeing (they are two different things contrary to what most think) sometime this weekend. (I am doing some Pork Spare Ribs myself).

No.... I do not own a grill... I do have a habatchi, tho, and I prefer it.
Promised the Mrs. I'd take her to Frankies ("The Place for Ribs") this Sat.

TPBM would like to see some rain (been raining here for 2.5 days)

Charles

No more rain!!! Sounds like you are getting the weather we had here in Minnesota all of October.

TPBM keeps finding himself in the thread called "Breaking News" looking at the scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back