The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd so love that....I'd be honored.

TPBM prefer old b/w to color movies.
 
Sure, but I don't think Cabbage would suit me too well at the moment.

TPBM has been involved in making homemake sauerkraut. Not a pleasant experience!!!
 
depends on which ones they are

Soooomany HQ's that I want to do that to....

TPBM should like me, worship this and only this car engine....

426hemi.jpg

should? I already do!

TPBM thinks that the hemi is overrated (who is it? :evil:) :smile:
 
depends on which ones they are



should? I already do!

TPBM thinks that the hemi is overrated (who is it? :evil:) :smile:

If you want he real deal check out the Ford 427 sohc thats what outlawed the hemi and ford from nascar. but the nhra had no problem with either. funny chevy had no answer(crap i cant spell nothin tonight) the fastest cars still run hemis or ford hemis:shock:
 
Whoops sorry guys :oops:


TPBM is watching this storm destroy alot of calif.
 
Umm......Not always. I have trouble sleeping.


TPBM is worried the school bus is late for the kids.
 
Yeah we did. :lol:

Been there done that, Henk? What degree did you get in university?
 
Noooo. mate I do not have the cash nor the flippen "time" for that stuff, but I must get it some time.

I only finished high school, Grade 12. Thank God for that, I hated every single minute of that it. Loved my teachers and my mates and smoking behind the snack shack.
 
:lol: Formal education does not mean you are smart. Except you, who are effing up the TPBM thread. :lol:

TPBM will get his arse in gear and get with the TPBM program.
 
Nah, I work in 5 hours time at 9 am, but I can not remember sleeping in on a Sundy.

TPBM works 6 days a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back