The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have.... It had 1,100 miles on it when someone traded it for a VW. I
just had to try it out. Some nut finally bought it.

TPBM still has Christmas decorations up.

Charles

Nope... Had 'em on a timer, on at 1700 off at 2300. I don't like supporting
Vepco. (Va. Electric Power Co.) As an aside, there use to be a sign on
the northern border, "Welcome to Virginia... Owned and Operated By Vepco"

TPBM has an all electric home. ( I do !)

Charles

Oh man do i ever get to see another world its amazing, then a shark swims by you, you realize you are no longer the top of the food chain in their world

TPBM has crapped their pants at least once.

No rain, no rain, no rain!!!! I hate itwhen it rains in January in Minnesota. Freezes on the roads and stoopid drivers get in accidents.

TPBM think you should be of a certain IQ level before being given a drivers Lisc.

I met Sam Phillips in Nashville, when I lived there..he was an intresting fella. Townes VanZant was, too. JUST a little creepy that his manager was trying to get me to come WITH them for some "a little walking around money" I ran.

TPBM thinks the NYGiants are going to the Superbowl.

Yep, but I ain't telling anyone. Love to see the SeaHawks win the Big game this year after being robbed by the Steelers, or more correctly the officials a couple years ago.

TPBM would rather watch a good Hockey game.

I run quarter miles but not in a race. Usually just trying to catch some gal I'm trying to get the phone number of. Have not caught too many either;(

TPBM knows who Carlos "White Feather" Hathcock was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread