The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay my trip and all other expenses and I'll be there....

TPBM is going on a road trip over old Route 66....
 
Yes. :puke: Highly overrated.

TPBM has tried escargot.
 
Seen enough of it, Charles. And you and Henk made a heavy post.

TPBM is optimistic they can solve their problem with a minimum of grief.
 
The problem is usually in defining the problem...

'Once we firmly establish what a problem is, the solution becomes obvious'
-Barry Crump, New Zealand writer.

TPBM prefers reading to watching the idiot box (TV)
 
I dont have one

TPBM does though,
 
Yes i do hes in the hospital right now and im scared shi*less hes my my son. i worry about him alot.


TPBM will have a good nights sleep
 
Thanks screamin eagle appreciate that. i own too many pets.


TPBM hopes for the wining lottery ticket(which of course i get half, ha ha lucky)
 
of course I do, may be I will give you a 1/4 of it though :smile:

TPBM wouldn't give wilbur any of his winning lotto ticket
 
Dunno, is Wilbur the one in red or the guy in the suit?
...What, dear? -No, I'm not playing with the computer again...

TPBM doesn't rely on work for internet access
 
Loves? How about likes.

TPBM works more than 40 hours a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back