The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt: I retired from the Navy in '71.... then I went to work for a living.

Yes I am a morning person.... up early, even on weekends.

TPBM is a workaholic....

Charles
 
I believe F=MA is one of Newton's laws of motion?

TPBM wonders if Newton's Laws of Motion applies when you are very drunk and the room starts spinning?
 
Newton's. Yes. And drunk? I've tested that theory. They apply.

TPBM worries about their health.
 
Not unless it's warm whisky with sugar....or whatever it was....:lol:

TPBM has their own cure when getting the cold.....
 
Yes, I am. My greenhouse is all clean, and ready for the geraniums and cacti
and the other stuff. Hanging baskets (spider plants) will fill it up. I hope it
doesn't get that cold.

TPBM wants a white Christmas....

Charles
 
Dang, CCheese must have some sort of alarm that goes off when a new post happens in this thread;)
Don't care if Christmas is white, don't like shoveling the snow.

TPBM has a girlfriend his wife doesn't know about.
 
No, bucksnort, my mum knows about my girlfriend in Australia.

TPBM remembers watching "Hogan's Heroes".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back