The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there were actually a couple Buxom blonde secretaries on that show.

TPBM has seen Fawlty Towers with John Cleese and LHAO when the Germans paid the Hotel a visit.
 
Yep, it's the best one of the whole series. I liked the "Herman Goering Salad" while not mentioning the war :lol:

TPBM has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
 
Yes, that was funny. And the high legged goose step John Cleese did was hilarious.

TPBM still doesn't know what Marcel and I are talking about.
 
He worked for the Ministry of Silly Walks.
And sure..why not. I like Connie Booth, she was there for the Flying Circus years..QUITE a trooper.

TPBM is thinking about making some Mardi Gras celebrations this year.
 
Hmmmm are we talking about the Knights Templar... the fraternal
organization ? The guys with the plumed hats ? I'm not a member,
but have friends who are.

TPBM was a boy scout...

Charles
 
We're talking the "real" thing.....

knights_templar.jpg


I wasn't.....

TPBM likes to read about pirates.....Captain Kidd, Blackbeard and the likes....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back