The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he isn't.....

TPBM would rather watch european soccer...

Charles
 
Nope, would rather watch College or High School Hockey. Pro sports have turned me off in the last few years.

TPBM thinks the NHL should change to Olympic size hockey rinks as I do.
 
No, but a fear of tight spaces.

TPBM likes to walk through graveyards.

TO
 
Nope, thankfully. I've been known to eat peanuts until I'm sick though. Not sure about the all of us outgrowing Neaderthalism though. I've experienced some pretty caveman like people lately, usually in the car in front of me going 10MPH!!!

TPBM is easily angered by stupid drivers.
 
Not so, but I'm thinking of staying out of the politics...
Those guys are sick.

TPBM agrees...

Charles
 
No.... unless it comes on the Military Channel....

TPBM likes TO's avatar..... ( I do)

Charles
 
as we all are :lol:

TPBM has been drinking coffe in a dutch coffee shop ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back