The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope don't drink coffee. Been at lunch so no clashing with Marcel. Is it possible for me to clash with Marcel when he posted the last TPBM question?

TPBM thinks the Loch Ness Monster would taste like chicken?

OMG, thanks for bringing up my nightmare! I don't wanna think about Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, or Po again.

TPBM has watched Barney.

Yes I would, been eating too much of it lately though.

TPBM thinks this looks mighty tasty!!!

Attachments

• Ribs.jpg
    Ribs.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 45
No I don't. I prefer the bologna sandwich I had for dinner. (I hate you Bucky!) ha ha :)

TPBM burned ants with a magnifying glass as a child.

Nope, pretty funny actually. I once wrapped shrink wrap aroung a buddies car. Front to back and aroung it about 10 times, and then over and under 10 more times.

TPBM thinks that was a pretty naughty thing to do.

You got that right. My main hobby is expensive enough, a good guitar with equipment is not cheap.Bucky, I just own a pesonal spy satelite which I fired to the sky a few days ago. It's hovering exactly above your house :lol:

TPBM think that's a load of bull

Whoops...clashed with Marcel... I still have too many hobbies and not nearly enough money to support them...mooaan.

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil....

TPBM will tell us their favorite comedian.

One of my all time favorites was John Belushi. Saturday Night Live stuff was hilarious for the most part, Animal House and Blues Brothers are classics.

TPBM thinks there should be a special jail for moron thieves like the onesthat just stole a bag full of bread after mistaking it for a bad-o-cash!!! Just happened the other day beleive it or not, Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back