The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close. Is there such thing as being Financially secure for the average schmuck?

TPBM is having a frustrating week at work.

Okay, this thread goes nowhere for hours since Charles last posted, as soon as I answer I clash with Marcel again. What's up with that?

TPBM will answer Marcels question
TPBM is annoyed with the americans because of their stupid banks, causing a worldwide financial crisis.

Nope. Not natural to keep that gas all bottled up;)

TPBM will finally answer Marcels quesion
TPBM is annoyed with the americans because of their stupid banks, causing a worldwide financial crisis.

Sure if you say so. I think you are looking over my shoulder or something?

TPBM has never clashed posts with either Marcel or Myself.

Was I safe on this one?

I will be in a year and a half. At least climbing part of a mountain to get to Elk hunting territory.

TPBM will tell us the finniest thing that has ever happened to them.

the funniest thing? well today at work I made a complete fool of my self when I took my foot off the clutch whilst the truck was still in gear and crashed into some stainless steel! thank god for bullbars!

TPBM has a funnier story and wil share it with us

Opps ey SE. I stalled my car today but thats not my story.

Got hit in the head with one those kids flying foxes when I was 10. Still have the dint in my skull from the impact.

TPBM with agree with me that my story would have hurt...

Nope, google search tells me Lee Evens is either a Pro Football player, an English commedian, or someone that is an education professional in the home building industry.

TPBM doesn't think Lucky is referring to the Lee Evans in the home building industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back